ACIIDS is an international conference for researches in the filed of intelligent information and database systems. In this year, this conference was held during 3-5 April 2017 in Kaga, Japan.
ISLAB contribute 2 papers:
1. Ajmal Shahbaz, Laksono Kurnianggoro, Wahyono, Kang-Hyun Jo, Recent Advances in the Field of Foreground Detection: An Overview, ACIIDS 2017, Kanazawa, Japan, Apr 3, 2017.
2. Laksono Kurnianggoro, Wahyono, and Kang-Hyun Jo, Improving Traffic Sign Recognition Using Low Dimensional Features, ACIIDS 2017, Kanazawa, Japan, Apr 3, 2017.
IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics (ICM 2017) was organized in Gippsland, Australia between February 13-16, 2017. ISLAB contributed 1 paper to the ICM 2017 :
- Wahyono, Laksono Kurnianggoro, Alexander Filonenko, and Kang-Hyun Jo, A Fuzzy Model-based Integration Framework for Vision-based Intelligent Surveillance Systems, ICM 2017, Australia, Feb 13, 2017.
Furthermore, Wahyono also received the Best Student Paper Award from IEEE Industrial Electronics Society Student Paper and Travel Award.
The 23th International Workshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision (FCV2017) was organized in Seoul, Korea between February 1-3, 2017. ISLAB contributed 1 paper to the FCV 2017 :
- Wahyono and Kang-Hyun Jo, Person Re-Identification Using Bag of Visual Feature on Random Windows, FCV 2017, Seoul, Korea, Feb 1, 2017.
SII2016 was held in Sapporo, Japan from Dec. 13 ~ 15. We had two papers by Wen Lihua and Tang Qing.
- Wen Lihua, Kang-Hyun Jo, Vehicle Localization and Navigation on Region with Disappeared Lane Line Marking, SII 2016, Sapporo, Japan, Dec 13, 2016 pp.5.
- Tang Qing, Laksono Kurnianggoro, and Kang-Hyun Jo, Statistical and Geometrical Features for LiDAR-based Vehicle Detection, SII 2016, Sapporo, Japan, Dec 13, 2016.
- Ajmal Shahbaz et al., Parameter Analysis of Probabilistic Foreground Detector
- Joko Hariyono et al., Estimation of Collision Risk for Improving Driver"s Safety
- Laksono Kurnianggoro et al., Coarse-to-fine Approach for Fast Correlation-based Visual Tracking
ISLab participitated in ICCAS 2016 with 4 contributions. Mr. Joko"s paper was awarded best paper award by Ministry of Science. Congratulations!
1) Laksono et. al, Dense Optical Flow in Stabilized Scenes for Moving Object Detection from a Moving Camera
2) Ajmal et. al, A Comparative Study for Foreground Detection using Gaussian Mixture Models-Novice to Novel
3) Wahyono et. al, Multiple Threading Strategy for Intelligent Surveillance System
4) Joko et. al, Analysis of Pedestrian Collision Risk using Fuzzy Inference Model