SII2016 was held in Sapporo, Japan from Dec. 13 ~ 15. We had two papers by Wen Lihua and Tang Qing.
- Wen Lihua, Kang-Hyun Jo, Vehicle Localization and Navigation on Region with Disappeared Lane Line Marking, SII 2016, Sapporo, Japan, Dec 13, 2016 pp.5.
- Tang Qing, Laksono Kurnianggoro, and Kang-Hyun Jo, Statistical and Geometrical Features for LiDAR-based Vehicle Detection, SII 2016, Sapporo, Japan, Dec 13, 2016.
- Ajmal Shahbaz et al., Parameter Analysis of Probabilistic Foreground Detector
- Joko Hariyono et al., Estimation of Collision Risk for Improving Driver"s Safety
- Laksono Kurnianggoro et al., Coarse-to-fine Approach for Fast Correlation-based Visual Tracking
ISLab participitated in ICCAS 2016 with 4 contributions. Mr. Joko"s paper was awarded best paper award by Ministry of Science. Congratulations!
1) Laksono et. al, Dense Optical Flow in Stabilized Scenes for Moving Object Detection from a Moving Camera
2) Ajmal et. al, A Comparative Study for Foreground Detection using Gaussian Mixture Models-Novice to Novel
3) Wahyono et. al, Multiple Threading Strategy for Intelligent Surveillance System
4) Joko et. al, Analysis of Pedestrian Collision Risk using Fuzzy Inference Model
ISLAB members received award from Ministry of Trade, Industry and & Energy of Korea from a paper presented in ICCAS 2016 under the title "Analysis of Pedestrian Collision Risk using Fuzzy Inference Model".
The awardees are listed as follows:
- Kang-Hyun Jo,
- Joko Hariyono
- Laksono Kurnianggoro
Prof. Kanghyun-Jo received ICROS Academic Award for his contribution for the society. The award has been granted during International Conference on Control, Automation, and System which was held on Gyeongju, Korea, October 17-19, 2016.
SICE2016 was held in Tsukuba, Japan from Sept. 20 ~ 23. We had two papers by Dongwook Seo and Yang Yu.
- Dongwook Seo, et al., "Compound Road Environment Recognition Method Using Camera and Laser Range Finder", pp. 591.595.
- Yang Yu and Kang-Hyun Jo, "Real-Time Gesture Recognition and Tracking Based on Gabor Feature and Localized Contour Sequence", pp. 1686-1689.
Department of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology